The company behind Tekken, Soul Caliber, Pac-Man, the Tales series, and countless other games announced today at Nintendo Direct that they will be helping in developing the next installment of the Smash series, Super Smash Bros. 4.
Sakurai and Kobayashi’s Message
What this entails exactly is anyone’s guess so here are a few things we will see most likely:
- A Namco 3rd Party Character (Nightmare??? bwahahahahahaha…my dreams are becoming reality)
- A Namco franchise
- Decreased time to develop the game.
- Overall character balance in the roster.
- A more in-deph and satisfactory Adventure mode
- A change in the gam eplay style while staying trure to the core game play of the Smash franchise.
- A much better online mode (seeing as the guy who worked on Soul Caliber is in it and SCVI has one of the best online versus to date)
- A online ranking system